Sunday, August 22, 2010

Shy girl here needing advice! xo?

My mate told me last year one of her guy friends thought I was really hot. Not long later we met up to go to the cinema. Me, my friend, her boyfriend and him. My friends boyfriend told me hes such a player and a cheater and cheated on all his ex's. And the day i met him i wasnt in the best of moods may i add and ignored the guy all day! Since then I havent heard from him.


Then I get invited to go to a theme with a bunch of people and hes one of them! When we went (still last year) we never said nothing because he thought i never liked him. Just after this he asked my friend why i ignored him and she explained, i found out her boyfriend was lying and i feel really bad! I cant apoligise to him because i have no way of apoligising.


Now (present tence), I have been told he would get with me and he is interested. Im meeting him at a party soon, would should i do? Im very shy here so i thought of having a drink before hand, I havent had a boyfriend before so im not good with guys and alsoShy girl here needing advice! xo?
mm u are gonna make out the first date! cool!! i wish i could live in there!! and be that guy!! but well if u are completely new to guys and stuff like that why thinking in that, i think is better to have fun meet him better!! u know maybe have a kiss or something like that but not make out cuz that's not all so u know


if u go with that in mind if he's a nice guy he will think u are a whore or something, so chill drink if u want and have fun!!Shy girl here needing advice! xo?
well it will all fall in to place be cool
Just tell him him u love him.. end of story...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment