Monday, August 23, 2010

Having Some Girl trouble, some advice please?

So there is this girl in my school and we have been real good friends for a year and a half. I have feelings for her, and she has showed signs of flirting and interest in me, but neither of us have ever made a major move. Maybe because since we've close friends for a while and it feels awkward or something...whatever. Then my best friend tells me that when he talked to her, she told him that she's crazy about me. and wants to be with me for real. I get happy of the news, until the next day. i talk to her alone before school and ask her about the situation, and she tells me, ';oh I felt that way about you back then when we first met.'; I make sure it is true, and we agree. However, I am still crazy about her, and my friend tells me that she NOW likes me alot, unlike what she said to me that morning. I'm so confused, and I need help. I want her, but is she telling the truth that she doesn't feel that way about me anymore , or is she just not ready to admit to me yet? PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE!!!! Thank you. P.S. Sorry for the long post, just desperate :) Having Some Girl trouble, some advice please?
don't worrie about it she likes you just to shy to say it to you she wants you to ask her out that's why she telling your friend she knows he will tell you and it always good that you are good friends you already know slot about her I'd take her some where u know she likes and tell her you want to try and take things slow because you don't want to lose the friendship

No comments:

Post a Comment