Monday, August 23, 2010

FaT pReGnAnT GiRl NeEds HeLp & AdViCe!?

Allright so I'm already about a month pregnant. I'm due April 27th 2009. I've always been insecure about my weight. I've had a saggy stomach, but not very droopy, but enough love handles you know. Some people tend to call me ';Thick'; cause I got a bit butt and proportioned figure, but my stomach and upper area is the main thing. I gained 30 pounds eating before I found out I got pregnant, but that was my fault, but normally I'm around 200. I am really really scared im gonna get HUGE HUGE HUGE!!!! and have 2 chins, and ulta fat arms, and everything...when does your stomach start to get hard, especially me when will I start to notice...%26amp; is it possible to loose weight eating healthy and maintain the babies weight...ughh I'm so confused!FaT pReGnAnT GiRl NeEds HeLp %26amp; AdViCe!?
good luck wit datFaT pReGnAnT GiRl NeEds HeLp %26amp; AdViCe!?
You don't have to eat more because your pregnant. You should be switching to healthier foods now anyway. You'll gain weight but it'll be more toward the end. I have a noticeable bump but thats the only place I've gained weight.
you probly wont show untill ur 6 month or later... i feel low about my weight also im 32 weeks pregnant and weight now 200.. my pre pregnacy weight was 175..but i started to show at 5 months... i carry my weight every where... so i dnt reallly look my weight.. i was scard of getting huge to.. and overweight people r supposed to gain only 15 to 25 lbs during pregnacy. and i gained 30!! im so deppressed about it but there's nothing i can do.. but at the end of my pregnacy my goal is to lose baby weight and more! so i hope you do the same!! dont eat for to! eat just for you! make sure its not a bunch of sweets which can lead to gestation diabities..and a big baby! also make sure u drink alot of water no pop! jus promise ur self your not gna be lazy and work that baby weight off... alot of women keep there baby weight.. good luck and god bless congrats!
You have been worrying about the same things that I have. My baby is due April 28, 2009 So I know how you feel. We are normally about the same weight. I gained about as much as you have from eating as well. I really don't think that you will get really huge or anything to be honest. Just eat healthy and get enough vitamins in your body. If you do that and you get bigger then it was supposed to happen. I know that I'm not really good at giving you advice about this certain subject, but it's because I'm going through the exact same thing that you are. If you need someone to talk to though, you can email me : linda_loves_mikey@yahoo.com or you can add me to your yahoo messenger if you got it.


Don't worry girl, you just need to stay calm. We have enough to think and worry about without having to worry about that extra stuff on top of that. This is a time where we should enjoy eating, because we actually have an excuse to. :D Good Luck Hope I helped in some sort of way.

No comments:

Post a Comment