Monday, August 23, 2010

19 year old girl needs some advice - The ex (who i dated for two years) broke up with me a couple of months?

ago because he felt like he needed to concetrate on his work cause he is just starting his career and he said we would still be together if it wasn't for that. Well two days after we broke up i found out he had cheated on me a year and a half earlier. He apologized and blah blah blah. Well recently we haven't been talking but since yesterday he's been talking to me and last night he called me, didn't say much and then said he needed to go. Then i got a text from him stating that didn't go as well as he wanted to and he really wants to catch up and he would call me today. Well all that we talked about today is how badly his life sucks right now because he is babysitting a friends kid right now and he is miserable. Well when the kid he was watching came up to him to talk to him he told the kid that he was talking to a very important friend and he couldn't talk. It probably doesn't but what does that mean I don't want to get back together with him right now but what does he want from me19 year old girl needs some advice - The ex (who i dated for two years) broke up with me a couple of months?
Breakups are complicated no matter why they happened. If you don't want to get back with him, figure out if you're willing to talk with him, be his friend, or what. Then let him know whatever you decided. One step at a time, and stuff will sort itself out eventully even if it's confusing now.19 year old girl needs some advice - The ex (who i dated for two years) broke up with me a couple of months?
he's using you as a rebound, just leave him, I hate it when men cheat on women, but I honestly think some women like bad boys and like being cheated on, so maybe I will be a bad boy rebel.
Id ditch him, a relationship is worth more then a career, the support you get from a relationship can help the carrier out, two brains are better then one definitely even if you have no knowledge of what he does, the support is something which is needed in a new carrier. So if he can not see this and is closed minded about it no waste your time with him. Also he may have said that because theres someone else on the side also only reason I see a guy wanting to ditch a relationship.
  • coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment