Thursday, August 19, 2010

Shy girl avoiding me (advice needed please)?

I really like a girl who is very shy. About a month ago I had clear ';shy girl'; signs of interest from her. I was also more confident and I made small talk with her (I would always have to start the conversations). She would smile but the conversations were very short. I would only say hello sometimes, not all the time. I didn't really make any moves, I figured it was the right thing to do.





Somewhere in between I got nervous with the ';what if's'; and ';running of out time';. So I talked more often and she got more nervous and the talks were forced and awkward. So last week got her IM and she never responded back, on several occasions. Even shy girls can talk on the computer, so it was clearly ignoring me.





Now if she sees me she'll look away quickly or look pre-occupied and will not respond on IM (not that she ever did).


I haven't talked to her either.


I don't want to lose a chance with her.





Tell me 1) what i did wrong with her and 2) what I can do to have a chance at asking her out.Shy girl avoiding me (advice needed please)?
Okay, here's how I see it: you got so caught up in the ';what if's'; that you forgot to ask her out. Look, if she's really shy ... then she's waiting for you to make a move. At some point, if you don't make a move (and getting her IM is NOT the same thing) then she is going to figure that you don't like her.





What you did wrong is you didn't ask her out. So what do you do? Simple. You get enough courage to ask her out. Make it something easy and comfortable, maybe have coffee, maybe go for a walk together, anything. Start talking in REAL life. Then, if that goes well, ask her out on a date.





If she doesn't respond well, then it's time to move on, shy or otherwise.





Good luck. :)Shy girl avoiding me (advice needed please)?
you thought you would run out of time with her,but if your a nice guy you shouldn't doubt yourself that was your mistake. I think that its every guys flaw that we doubt ourselves, and that is were we mess up every time. but i think if you just ask her what u did wrong she should tell u.If u want to ask her out find out what she likes and buy it for her. Or try connecting with her on a intelligent level. try to find something she is interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment