Sunday, August 22, 2010

Girl I Like Studying Abroad, HELP and ADVICE?

So the girl I like is studying abroad next semester (she goes to the same college as me though). She doesn't drink or party and recently broke up with her boyfriend. She took it quite hard but is getting over it and doesnt want to start a relationship for a while. I hung out with her recently and met her parents and they seemed to like me. What should I do? And I really like her so dont say to get over it and find someone elseGirl I Like Studying Abroad, HELP and ADVICE?
If you really like her you should wait for her. She'll probably be completely over her ex by the time she gets back so that will be perfectGirl I Like Studying Abroad, HELP and ADVICE?
give her the time she needs.


you have to respect girls when they say they need time to get over their last relationship.


yes, it may take a while, but it'll be worth it.





keep staying friends with her and maybe hint things like seeing a movie or going to dinner, as friends.


sure enough she may start to develop feelings for you,


and her ex will be moved on from.


if you really like this girl like you say you do, give her the time and be there for her, and things will work out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment