Sunday, August 22, 2010

This girl ... need some advice?

This is really really complicated but I met this girl over the internet 4 years ago on one of those facebook/myspace type of sites. We met in person once but it didn't really go that well. I asked her out a long time ago and she said she wanted to go out with me but it wouldn't work because we live in different cities. Time has passed and now we both have our driver's license's and we only live about an hour apart from each other. We have been talking to each other a lot lately and I want to ask her out again but I am not sure. I don't know why she would want to talk to me so much if she didn't like me (some nights we stay up till like 4 am talking) but anyways I don't know what to do. Any advice/suggestions? thanks in advanceThis girl ... need some advice?
just ask her again. it wont hurt

No comments:

Post a Comment