Monday, August 23, 2010

Girl help need advice help?

I got his girl attracted to me, she likes me but im scared to talk to her in person, because ive been talking to her on the internet. I barely ever get to see her besides when we see each other going the opposite way in the hallway, by her self usually and she always smiles at me. I Want to get her number but i dont have the courage and dont now how to ask her. ive never had a girlfriend before so thats why i dont know anything about this. im very shy too, and im afraid if i go out on a date with her where should i take her and i think im going to run out of things to say. but i think she also likes someother guy too.Girl help need advice help?
Papacito, we have become so dependant on the estupido internet, we have no idea what it is like to go up to someone and talk to the FACE!





Life is so short, papi, one day you will wake up...and it may be your last day. Think about it! Then, you will be a little angel in heaven and asking your stupid self, ';Stupid self? Why didn't I just have the balls to ask that chica out? 'Cause I was a scaredy baby boy, that's why! Now it is too late. I am staring down from heaven and she is with this other gabacho! Lucky *** pendejo!';


And then you will be a little sad angel in heaven crying your eyes out.





You ask her. To her face. You say, ';Hi, ';jane-doe';. We talk alot on the internet. But I would love to get together with you and I don't know, take you out somewhere. You call the shots. Where ever you feel comfortable.';


You could suggest to go and have lunch at a park on a weekend. Take some french bread from the store, buy some Auloette spread (found in your store's fancy cheese isle, it's about $5), buy some already cut up fruit, buy some sausage...and bring a knife, some plates, put it all in a bag and something to drink and take her to a park. Discuss movies you like or books and music or what the latest is going on with that stupid head...Britney Spears...(I don't know).





Don't be afraid, papi. She probably likes you. And if you get turned down, so what about it?





You have to find the huevos (balls) in you and just do it.





Good luck, papi!


Besitos!





Papi! Re-read to me what your first line is??? ';I got this girl attracted to me.'; What are you waiting for, pendejo!

No comments:

Post a Comment