Monday, August 23, 2010

I like a girl---'nuff said... advice?

I don't know if I should move on or try to gain ground on her. We have a history, we went to jamba 'as friends' but I thought it was a date... I may have told my friends that we were going out... and it spread around. So yea... try to gain on her.. or move on? Now this might not seem so bad, but this happened at 6th grade, and then it was the worst. Now I'm in 7th.I like a girl---'nuff said... advice?
ok fool here it is, since u in 7th, ask her in 8th, but if she that hot...DO IT NOW!!! if she says no then ask her in HIGHSCHOOL!!I like a girl---'nuff said... advice?
Alright, here's how I see it, firstly, you shouldn't have lied about you guys going out.


I've been in this position many of times, and the deeper you get into it the more things get clear. My advice for you, is to talk to her. Take her somewhere where you can be comfortable talking to her. Tell her how you feel about her, and find out if she feels the same. But before you do this, Make sure that you do like her. If all goes well, things will work out, if not, well then you should move on... Opportunity comes yet but once, take it.
I'd say ask her to a dance or tell her you like her. Even if she doesn't like you she will be flattered. Most likely if she went with you as friends, she wants it to be more too.
umm I would take things slow okay... maybe she is not ready just yet to get into a relationship, okay??? Just give her some time!!!!
tell her you like her NOW before its tooo late!
you need to talk to the girl and see her feelings about this whole thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment