Monday, August 23, 2010

Help with a girl, i need advice?

Alright, so basically, there's this girl in my school i like, and when she sees me she always tries to get a conversation going, but i usually will not say much and then almost try and get my way out of the conversation i don't know why i do that.


Background:


I'm about 5'8 or 9


Athletic Build


Lot of friends


Intelligent, all high classes


And she is shorter than me, and (for lack of a better term) hot





What should i do? Honestly i'm just weird when i'm talking to her. I'm not sure if it's fear of rejection or just i have no confidence when i'm with a girl.


Advice from a girl would be preferable, and if so any ideas on what i should talk about with her.Help with a girl, i need advice?
I know it is nerve wracking, but think of the positives that the first move could lead to versus the negatives. And most girls appreciate guys that make the first move.





Just go up to her and say ';Hey! What's up?'; Even saying that could be the start of something amazing.


And what's the worst that she could say? No? What human being says no to another saying hello? LOL





She'll then repsond back with ';Oh, blah blah blah,'; and you can keep the conversation that way, or she'll say ';Oh, nothing.'; And then you can throw in a compliment. Make sure to smile when you're complimenting her, so that she knows it's genuine.





But anyway, then just keep the conversation going from there. Ask her questions that don't have a yes or no answer, because that'll keep her talking to you. Like ';So how's your day?'; and stuff like that. She'll think you're nice and sweet. And you'll definitely have her attention. =]





You want to get to know her, don't you? Then you should talk about school, TV shows, music, life, etc. Just talk to her like you would with any other person. Good luck and I'm sure you'll do great! =]





And then you can ask her out! Just say like ';Hey! I've seen you around a lot, and I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime?'; If she says no, then just play it off by saying ';Oh, okay. I was just wondering if some people wanted to go out to the movies with me. No big deal.'; Smile and walk off.





If she says yes, then great! Think of the positives outweighing the negatives. And really the only way to know for sure is by straight asking out. Good luck and I'm sure you'll do fine! =]Help with a girl, i need advice?
Dude, if she's coming up to you, there is some interest there. Don't try to back out, keep the conversation going. Maybe even approach her and start one yourself.





To be quite honest, I was really shy when a girl would come up to me, but if she's taken the first step, you have nothing to worry about. She obviously sees something in you (otherwise she wouldn't start a conversation with you).





Just go with the flow and chill out a little. Work on the self-confidence thing. I did, and I've been happier ever since. Good luck, and relax!





Can anyone help with mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment