Thursday, August 19, 2010

I am trying to decide on a baby name for a girl. Which one sounds better or give some advice for middle names

Carsyn Brooke


Parker Nicole


Ava KinsleyI am trying to decide on a baby name for a girl. Which one sounds better or give some advice for middle names
i like the ava one it goes good and just rolls off the tongue.I am trying to decide on a baby name for a girl. Which one sounds better or give some advice for middle names
Carsyn Brooke
I like Parker Nicole
Ava Brooke or Brooke Nicole
Ava Kinsley flows the best
Ava sounds the best. Parker sounds like a boy. Carsyn spelled that way looks silly. You and your daughter will be spending many years correcting people on the spelling.
Ava nicole sounds really cute
Not exactly the way you had them, but I like Ava Nicole.
Ava is beautiful but not sure on the Kinsley.


How about Ava Rose?
her middle name could be Hope
Very nice names!!! = )





My favorite is:





Parker Nicole





I also like:





Carsyn Brooke


Parker Kinsley


Kinsley Brooke





Hope this helps = )
I like Carsyn Brooke, and Ava Kinsley. I have always heard Parker as a boy's name.
Carsyn, Parker and Kinsley are very masculine sounding.





I like Ava Grace.
My vote of the three is for:


Ava Kinsley


I like the middle name you've chosen a lot.
Ava Nicole


Kinsley Nicole


Brooke Lynnett
Definantly Ava Brooke. It is all girl and adorable.





But if Brooke wasn't really a choice you'd like with Ava for the middle name, maybe give these a try:





Ava Isabelle


Ava Jocelyn


Ava Nicole (one of yours)


Ava Michelle


Ava Naomi





Maybe rethink Carsyn. Personally I've known one too many guys named Carson who were big headed cows, and there's a chance your little girl (when she's in high school or something) will too.





Hope I helped.
Parker Nicole
Ava Nicole


Parker Ava
I don't think any GIRL should have a name with ';son'; in it. E.g. Maddison means ';son of Matthew';. So no to Carson/Carsyn.





Parker sounds like a boys name also.





Ava is always beautiful and Kinsley is cute. My second cousin named his daughter Kindersley (a family name) and I think they call her Kinsley... or maybe Kindry. I dunno, never met her.
i like rose brooke it sounds really cute
I don't really like Carsyn or Parker, so Ava is my favorite first name. But I like Brooke and Nicole for middle names for Ava, and not Kinsley.





Ava Brooke


Ava Nicole


Ava Rose


Ava Kathleen


Ava Marie


Ava Rachel


Ava Kailey


Ava Lillie


Ava Danielle


Ava Delanie


Ava Sophie


Ava Lucy


Ava Lynn


Ava Abigail


Ava Devon


Ava McKenzie


Ava Caroline


Ava Taylor


Ava Justine


Ava Dianna


Ava Lorie


Ava Sadie


Ava Charlotte


Ava Erin


Ava Claire


Ava Jordin


Ava Christine
ava kinsley definately!
Ava Nicole


Ava Grace


Ava Parker


Ava Carsyn


Ava Brooke


Do not like Ava Kinsley
Out of yours I like..





Carsyn Brooke





But I also like....





Kynadie Nicole


Aspen Brielle


Leila Kaysen
I love Parker for a girl but im not a fan of nicole


I like Parker Kinsley or Ava Kinsley.





I love all ur first names, not so keen on brooke and nicole, but i think they work ok
Ava Kinsley
ava kingsley

No comments:

Post a Comment