Monday, August 23, 2010

Meeting men -- eye contact advice for a shy girl?

ok. i am 34, single and attractive.. BUT i am SHY. i've decided that having better eye contact will increase my chances of meeting men. so... how do i practice eye contact when i've spent my entire life NOT looking at strangers? (i've done very well with practicing ALOOF and MYSTERIOUS!).





even when i'm walking down the street, i should be making eye contact with cute men. any TIPS for a shy girl on how to do this -- when it terrifies me? thanks...Meeting men -- eye contact advice for a shy girl?
I know how you feel about the eye contact thing, and i'm a guy.





Honestly, I don't think their is much ';tips'; on how to make eye contact. I can give you the cliche answer and say be confident and know that they are just men. If anything I know I would be flattered if an attractive girl was making eye contact with me but i'm only 17 so that might not mean much to you.





Know that it will benefit them if you make eye contact, not you. But seriously, confidence is key here.





Even if they don't make eye contact back, trust me usually they will be flattered and chances are you will get a lot of guys talking to you.





As a shy attractive women do you think you could use your experience to help me out with my q? I think this girls shy as well and who better to relate? thanks.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aozpbbqz1_zYl61jehVJ3ZHsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080919150039AAmmAsN

No comments:

Post a Comment