Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm dense and need girl dating relationship advice...?

so what do you recommend I do? I tried calling her yesterday twice, but she didn't pick up / call back.





After knowing her for ~8 months, I asked if she'd join me for dinner (pizza). She HAD to wait 24 hours to respond to me by phone even, although we had seen each other during the day...





her: ';if it's a date, i'm...not interested.';


me: ';oh it's just pizza';


her: ';oh I must have read it wrong';





I was going to ask her out still, but she said she was having dinner with a girl-friend of hers...





I have a bad habit of overanalyzing. she asked me if I wanted to get to know her and her roommates better. when i visit her apt. to pick up gear, she tends to over-extended my visit.





Is she just being nice, w/e the hell that implies?


Does she really want to get to know me better, with the possiblity of something more later?





Should I leave a message? Try calling her again? If she was just being nice, I'll be coldly civil. If maybe she got freaked out, I'll be understanding





some help here!I'm dense and need girl dating relationship advice...?
OK, the waiting 24-hrs thing to reply is not necessarily bad, both guys and girls play that game. even if she sees you during the day, she may think it's bad to come across as to anxious to reply. However, think about it, she said to you, ';if it's a date, i'm...not interested.'; Gee, that's pretty point-blank. I wouldn't pursue it. If you have a tough skin, you can keep going to see her and her friends and see what develops but you'd have to keep an open mind and not analyze or it will drive you crazy. I would not call her again, though. Sounds like you can do better than her.I'm dense and need girl dating relationship advice...?
it sounds like she doesn't want to date you but enjoys hanging out with you at the apt. she may have just ended a relationship and is not ready to jump on that train again for awhile. i recommend just hanging out with her in groups or at her apt. when you go over. don't call or leave any more messages. don't over analyze. takes up too much time. always be kind and respectful when you are around her and perhaps she will see what a great guy you are. most things in life are timing and it may not be right for her now but perhaps in the future. don't push it. if it is supposed to be she will notice you are unique and want to find out more about you.
her: ';if it's a date, i'm...not interested.';








thats all you need to know....
Don't date this girl; she's not worth your time and money. If she really liked you, she would have answered your calls. She would have made time to go out with you instead of her friend. Plus she said clearly that she's not interested in dating you. Get over it. Date someone else who really is worthy of your time and money.

No comments:

Post a Comment