Monday, August 23, 2010

I LOVE A GIRL. I NEED ADVICE?

My relatives daughter is cute. My mom asked the girls mom for me. After 2 days Girls mom came and told my mom that every one in there family liked me but her husbands sister raised the age gap issue. She is 12 Years younger than me. She is now 23 and myself 35. I started interacting with there family. I have observed her and she is very gentle and nice. I get along well with her family. I would go out of way and help them. I got her email id and was chatting with her.With a different id. She liked my qualities. I didnt give my identity. But once i casually told if its her neighbour what she would do. Now she stopped responding to my mails or chat. I started liking this girl. While chatting with her she told me about a proposal. She got.( She was talking about me) She said its cos of 12 years Gap there family rejected. Now i dont want to spoil the relationship i maintain with there family. At the same time i dont want to loose her. What do i do. My mom keeps asking her mom about this proposal. I love this girl deeply. Please advice what do i do. I told her younger brother i like his sister. He slowly conveyed to her. For sure she know i like her. Please advice what i should do.I LOVE A GIRL. I NEED ADVICE?
The age gap should be around max. 5 years not more then that ... the thinking and intellect level differs a lot, you have reached beyond maturity and she is still young and still few years away from becoming a complete adult ... and same gap will continue as you more ahead in your life with none of you being ever happy .... don't mind but she will surely get attracted to someone closer to her age later even if she is married to you ..... it will surely created a problem for your in later life ...











I LOVE A GIRL. I NEED ADVICE?
dear brother instead of talking to everybody else u should speak to her!


wn she told u while chatting about a proposal u shd hv askd her if she


minds getting married to sumbdy much lil older to her.


dont worry things will be fine, ur issue isnot as serious as mine n wn my things cn go gud even urs can just try speaking to d girl n ask her if she likes u! no point running after her if she doesnt like u
Since you conveyed your willingness to your mother and her brother please wait. The alliance will through. D'not be in hurry. Hurry will spoil the relation. I wish you best of luck.
there is nothing to do for you.


its all them the girl's parents.


keep a deadline and ask the girl straight away whether she likes you or not.


if she is not liking you please pack of and marry any other girl what your mother shows.



try to convenience her


try to expose your love to her not in a bad manner


she will start loving you am telling this to u coz am also a girl like ur girlfriend


GOD HELP YOU SURE I ALSO PRAY FOR U


after ur marriage with that girl reply to me ok friend
Be bold and talk to her frankly and leave on her to reply.
my problem is too same


lol

No comments:

Post a Comment