Sunday, August 22, 2010

Girl problem need advice?

So here is the deal. Me and this girl had been liking each other for some time. And she asked me out. And I said I barley even know her and would like to get to know her better. So we had been talking flirting with each other for some time. But we couldent see and talk to each other enough. And my friend sits next to her in class. So I asked him if I could sit next to her and he said yes. Now she has been known to be end and out of relationships. Which is the reason why I just didn鈥檛 go with er at first. We have been talking to each other on myspace. But lately she hadent been responding to my messages when it said she was online. So I knew something was up. Then I saw her posting bulletins talking about her boy friend. And showing his pictures and stuff. How could she do this she wasted my time talking to her and getting to know her. For some guy she met at the mark and the guy thought she looked good and asked her out and she said yes. Now they barley know each other but they are going out. I am very mad and need a plot to get revenge. Should I continue to sit next to her in class or go back to my regular seat. Should I still talk and hug her or act as if she dosent exist ?Girl problem need advice?
your her back up man,.... most girls have one even if they don't know it they are the guys that for sure like the girl so all the hard work is done..Girl problem need advice?
a lot of girls at my school are doing the same thing but they are seeing who can sleep w/ the most guys before wutever day





so lame


just accidentlly spill milk on her at school or something or just forget about it, she probably doesnt want a real relationship with a real man

No comments:

Post a Comment