Sunday, August 22, 2010

Advice for a girl (friend) I'm close to?

I'm a guy and I've been friends with this girl for a year by chat mostly, not that close but she's a nice girl. We met in college and she moved to another state just after we met. A short while ago we met and she spent the night in my place. Sure we kissed but not sex, but I wanted to try it with her. I think that she'd like to start a relationship as she contacted me asking to meet up. I'm not really into that but dont want to hurt her. I also want her still as a chat friend. How can I do this? If I keep in contact with her will I be stringing her along? Should I just not contact her and ok if she contacts me then that her decision?Advice for a girl (friend) I'm close to?
GROW UP- You should be telling her how you feel. Its ok to say you are not into getting a relationship right now, how ever friends are always welcome. Than be honest and tell her you would like to have a night with her- no strings. If shes an adult, she may agree. She may be feeling just like you.Advice for a girl (friend) I'm close to?
i think you should meet up and if she brings up the subject of a relationship then talk about the pros and cons of having a relationship together.





think about the distance and the amount of time you will be able to see each oter..will it work out?





dont loose friendship over something like this :)
'; but I wanted to try it with her.';





TRY WHAT???


sex?








';I'm not really into that but dont want to hurt her.';





Your not into meeting her, Isn't that what you did?


Admitt it, she wasn't to your liking and hey, if you two would have had sex that would have been what you wanted! Since you did not get it and there was no attraction, you are not interested . (PERIOD)
Girls are listeners remember that.





So Meet up with her. What better way to acknowledge to her how you feel if she was to want to start a relationship





If your chatting buddies, Most Likely she will understand.


By you being honest with her and if she's ok with that then keeping contact with her wont mean stringing her along. Don't stop contacting her , from your part don't make the situation weird and let her know that your willing to still be friends unless she doesn't want to then that's her decision and sadly you loss your chat buddy.
Call her, you don't have anything to lose. Tell her how you feel, she should understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment