Monday, August 23, 2010

Got a girl situation, need advice?

I met this girl in February when I had a little party at my apartment and we seemed to be cool and all, she had a boyfriend at the time. Well fast forward that to about late March when she broke up with him for cheating. I once again came across her at a party in April and we began talking and so forth and sure enough I had a one nighter with said girl, we get along together but at the time I didn't think anything of it. Well about a week later apparently she starts going out with another guy, someone I know who can be a dick head at times. Shes extremely akward around me when he is there but when he's not we talk, the guy seems like a controlling type, I'm just guessing. Anyways long story short should I just forget about her and the situation even though it may seem like I was the rebound guy or whatever.Got a girl situation, need advice?
I'd say you should get to be friends with her. Just friends. Ask if she and her boyfriend want to come bowling with you and your friends. Stuff like that. Then if/when she breaks up again, be there for her. Get to know the real her and then if something else develops, great, otherwise you'll have a friend.





GOOD LUCK!!Got a girl situation, need advice?
Thatt's akwarddd.


sorry mann.


but i think that you should get over her. If this girl is willing too hook up with you, than go out with a semi-doucher a week later, im sorry i dont think she really care's about you. You need too find a girl who is willing to han out with you more then twice every three month's.





Hope it helppp's.


-ms,
No, don't forget about her. She's yours and she belongs to you. Go and get her, right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment