Thursday, August 19, 2010

Advice on baby girl names?

i love the name chloe, but its so popular now. Would it be weird that if I spelled it with a ';K';. Also my boyfriend loves the name azalia??





Can I have more suggestions?Advice on baby girl names?
I wish my hubby like Azalia! I'd so go for that if he did! Khloe Kardashian spells it with a ';K';, so I guess that's fine. :)


I wouldn't even really know where to start as far as suggestions, I could give you hundreds but not quite sure what your style is.....Advice on baby girl names?
Chloe means, ';green shoot.'; It doesn't matter how you spell it, the meaning sticks, and it isn't exactly adorable.





Azalea (Azalia) means, ';dry.'; It, too, isn't exactly the most beautiful meaning. I personally feel a strong name is a good way to start your child's life.





My favorite name is Evelyn Sophia, which means ';desired wisdom.';
Spelling a name differently doesn't make it any more unpopular. They are still going to sound the same, so how does it make it different? All it does it look wrong when written down, and I just do not see the point.





Azalia is actually quite nice. I much prefer it to Chloe.





Suggestions:


Rose, Eve, Leila, Marianne, Annabel, Elisabeth.
I think Chloe looks odd no matter how you spell it. And besides, misspelling a name does not make it more unique, it just makes it misspelled. She will still be Khloe S. or Khloe with a 'K' for her whole life. Azalea is pretty spelled properly.
i think spelling it differently is a good idea


if you like chloe then spell it kloe or khloe





my name is alex but it's spelt alexz because it's alexZandra


that's just a slight variation but i love it
Kloey? Khloe? I don't know b/c I really don't like the name Chloe at all, no matter how popular. Also I don't think I'd choose Azalia either.





My favs:





Bethany Renee


Anneliese Skye


Sara Beth


Megan Beth


Aurora Skye
Yes you can definitely spell it Khloe. I've seen this before. It's cute.





Azalia...I think is a little odd. You could use it as a middle name maybe if he really likes it and you're not so sure?





Khloe Azalia?
I really like the name Chloe too..I seem to like when its spelled with a C instead of a K..





Chloe Azalia is really pretty.
i like that name but i would name my baby Ezra LeAnn its pretty to me but if you go with the other use a k


but i dont like the name he choosed
it doesnt look too bad but chloe looks better kazalia is nice or asia-leigh
Azalia Khloe use khloe as a middle name since it is so common!

No comments:

Post a Comment