Monday, August 23, 2010

Can any girl give me advice ?(Or guy )?

I met this girl online and we really hit it off, at first we found out that we had quite a few things in common. Mostly music. So anyways we've been talking for about a month, and planning to meet each other, but we will have to both wait since I am only 16 and she is 15 and since we live in separate states, and we'll have to wait for awhile. She has said that she wouldn't know what to do without me from now on, and that she is willing to wait, but in the mean time she wants to still date and I'm fine with it as long as she doesn't get too serious. However sometimes I get a sense like she doesn't want to talk to me, but she says ';you're just getting the wrong impression, I really do care for you';. Today we have decided to slow our conversations down and kind of get back to our normal lives and not talking so much through emails, I know that I won't forget her and I've promised her not to date anyone but she would allow me if I wanted to. So do you think that she really does care?Can any girl give me advice ?(Or guy )?
hmph.





thats tough.








i sorta had the same ordeal.


but it was mainly a struggle with myself.








=/








i think she really does care.


but i think that slowing the emails down was definitely a good idea.





try to combine your visit with something else.


like a family vacation.


idrk.




















sorry for my shitty answer.








btw. what music?Can any girl give me advice ?(Or guy )?
i think that its just a phase you are going through. you will soon forget all about her and meet some amazing girl that lives closer to home. same thing happened to me.

Report Abuse



i think she loves you as a friend.


if she goes with other guys then she doesn't believe that you're the ';one';.





i had the same problems with a girl named Caitlyn.


i loved her to death but it turns out she only loves me as a friend even though our conversations on myspace were very explicit and in detail.
babe this is what they call a ';fling'; you have a huge spark omg i think i love you omg your amazing then its SPLAT! or atleast for one person and thts her..i think she like the attention from you so she likes to keep you but you need to show her you can be fine w.out her
Well, Im not sure about this one because if she is ok with you dating other girls then maybe she is not taking you serious. She probably has an attraction to you physically but I dont think she feels and emotional connection.
Just be careful. It could be some transvestite that you are talking to. You never know.


People have diff. identities online ya know?!?!
i think that she likes you but you guys are young (so am i) and long distance relationships may not exactly work out
she sounds like she likes you! so wait for her..i met my boyfriend online but we both live in chicago and he is like 10 blocks away
idk about online dating...you've never met her before


this is dangerous and iffy. i'd just move on if i were you. go out into the real world
I'm sorry and maybe a bit cynical, but I think you are too young to be falling in love over the internet. If I was the parent of a 15 year old and found out she was planning on meeting someone from online...I don't care how old they were...oh the computer and internet would be gone. But look, you have no means of meeting each other. Maybe you have a license, but I doubt you can drive across state lines. Just move on and don't put your life on hold waiting for her. Be friends with her, but meet someone else who you can be with.
  • lip liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment