Sunday, August 22, 2010

Some advice on names for twin boy & girl?

Here are the contenders:


Adilyn Joy


Lena Joy


Quinn Benjamin


Noah Benjamin





Thanks!!!Some advice on names for twin boy %26amp; girl?
For the girl:


Adilyn Joy





For the boy:


Noah Benjamin





These are just my opinions and you may think differently..Some advice on names for twin boy %26amp; girl?
Lena %26amp; Noah
I like Lena Joy and Noah Benjamin, even though I don't like the name Noah. I think it's better than Quinn.
Lena Joy and Noah Benjamin .. i like those the best ..
Lena and Quinn
Quinn and Adilyn rhyme and that's pretty hokey so I wouldn't do that combo if I were you.





I think Noah is way too overused and trendy right now.





So that leaves Quinn and Lena? Honestly I don't really like either of these, but hey, to each his own....
lena and quinn


awesome names!
Lena Joy and Noah Benjamin


Lena Joy and Quinn Benjamin





Both those combos I like a lot. I think Quinn is really nice on a boy.





=)
I love Adilyn and Noah. So much. Great, great names.
Quinn could be the girl and Noah the boy, or Lena the girl I thinks.
Lena Joy and Noah Benjamin is best.

No comments:

Post a Comment