Monday, August 23, 2010

I like this girl alot? NEED ADVICE!?

i like this girl alot which I met. She caught me staring at her and i have seen her numerous times in many places and she gave me her number. I told when I was leaving that I was gonna give her a call. Well I spoke to her, and we went on a date. I took her out to eat and we spoke for lots of hrs. Then we hit up a club and we had a good time just communicating and having a few drinks. I dropped her at her house and I made out with her, but that was it. Then she called me early next day when she got up to let me know she was going to work. I like ehr alot but I Just dont wanna get hurt. She is a very responsible women and she is very smart and cool. She is not a party animal at all. She doesnt drink, or do drugs, or smoke. She has two kids but her babys father still sees her but she claims she has no feelings for him becuz he cheated on her numerous times, she says she has a huge hatred for him due to the past. But the thing I dont get is she had sex with him bout 2 mth ago, and they broke it off bout two yrs ago. I just have feelings for this gurl which I have never had for no one. she is a bit insecure and it seems she doesnt trust men. Im someone I have dated alot of women in my days, and im not desperate. Im just crazy for her. The past few days until today, we have been speaking for hours and hours on the phone, and she always hits me up in the morning and throughout the day! PLZ HELP!!!I like this girl alot? NEED ADVICE!?
idk im not that ex. in dating wemen iv dated a few and one for what is a long time in my life 3 years im only 18 i know not a lot off ex. but i think you should just keep talking on the phone with her, going out with her, and so on yeah she had sex with a guy she was with 2 months ago but in 2 months iv found people can change a lot and maybe at the time she just wanted to have sex... i think you should keep working tord being with her if you have never felt this way about any other girl then you cant just give up on it work for what you know you want... good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment