Monday, August 23, 2010

Need a girl's honest advice?

So my girlfriend and I have been dating for about two years now. Things have always been so incredible. These have hands down been the best years of my life, and I owe it all to her. She is every bit of amazing and means absolutely everything to me. We have always spent so much time together, and for the first time I'm thinking she needs space. Reason being, when I kiss her she isn't feeling that spark. She says she's still just as in love with me as ever, and I believe her. Is there anything that I could do to alleviate this? She is under alot of stress right now, and the last thing I want to do is add to it. Thank you in advance for your time and input. Feel free to post or email me at voxtalionis@yahoo.com. Thanks!Need a girl's honest advice?
Give her a little space and wait until she comes to you with affection, still tell her you love her of course but just chill out a little, make her dinner, make her feel special in other ways.. she'll realize how much she loves you and will get that little spark back in no time :) good luck!Need a girl's honest advice?
We all go thru changes in our relationships. She's under a lot of stress and needs to take a deep breath without you breathing for her. Give her hugs and rubs and give her the chance to deal with whatever it is that she's going thru. The spark will return if the love is true. Don't push her for the spark give her time. Just let her know you love her no matter what and that you're there to talk to and don't try to fix her problem, just listen.


Good luck.
just keep on caring for her, make her day better and maby cook for her , help her with things that need to be done, around her house or if something needs to be picked up go ahead and do it make her day less stressful.
just be there for her and try to confort her. like maybe give her a massage. also, for the no spark problem, maybe you can try kissing her in different ways. like maybe kiss different parts of her
';She is under alot of stress right now'; .


-i think you just answered your own question .





help her, care for her, just be there for her . save all that kissy kissy goo goo for calmer times .
Hey there, , This is an interesting question, you just have to do what's right for you! That's my suggestion
aw, maybe cheer her stress up and buy her some flowers and a nice card. i'd have it sent to her house, b/c the more you're not around, the more she'll miss you. =]
Ask her what she wants. I was under a lot of stress so I just asked my bf to stop texting me so much so I could concentrate on my studying and stuff. Ask her.
the ho probably tired and so am i of readin yo dum shite. dam u and her. folk got their own probems.
  • lip liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment