Thursday, August 19, 2010

Confusing girl problem, need advice please.?

So I have been talking to this girl(A) for a while and she has been throwing me a TON of mixed signals. So you know, I still talk to other girls and stuff because im not going out with this one, so this other girl(B) and me started getting closer and she started posting cute and flirty messages on my facebook wall for the past 3 weeks.





So girl(A) started texting me a lot in the past 1.5 weeks and I thought its better I didn't put much hope into me and her. I never really asked her out, we did hang out twice. So she is talking to me Friday and stuff being really cute and we were flirtin and stuff. Saturday afternoon she texts me saying she is somewhere. So I don't care much, so I keep saying yeah, word, cool, awesome. Then she couldn't take it and just said ';im out a with guy right now heading to dinner, he is also hispanic like you';





so i really did get jealous and stuff but didn't react too much to it and just told her to have fun. today she text me and wanted to see me, but I had a paper due so i said tomorrow.





Was she trying to get me jealous because maybe she got jealous of girl(B)? I mean she just threw all that at me, i didn't ask her. As I said, due to the mixed signals I never asked her out. She wants to see me tomorrow, and im gonna meet her, but what should I do?????? I'd fully move on, but I like her a lot and wouldn't mind putting a little more effort than usual.Confusing girl problem, need advice please.?
She def did it to make u jealous but notice that she said thut she was out with a hispanic guy indicating that she is so into guys just like you. Coincidence? I think not. She def put that on ur facebook knowing full well that everyone sees whats on that wall.





She is interested in you and at the same time, she is playing games. How old is she? She should out grow that game playing sooner or later but it seems to me she went through a lot of trouble to get ur attention. Whats the harm to see whats out there. Proceed with caution.





Good luck. I wish u the best.Confusing girl problem, need advice please.?
dude I hate girls like dat. Shes playin games its really hard to say. She has some kinda interested either personal or mutual. Id meet up with her but be careful and see how she plays it. If u go out and nothing happens then forget it. but if you go out and think it goes well try and kiss her and if she doesnt let you. Go back to girl B.... lol
she was sooooo trying to make you jealous... i'd say it's worth putting the effort in... and girl(B) put those messages on your facebook she meaning girl(A) probably would have seen them... but i think that you should go for it... with (A) XD
If girl(A) sees your facebook I would probably bet money on it that she said that just to make you jealous. She felt like this other girl was moving in on what she wants so needed to do something to make you jealous, and it worked even though she doesn't know that. She kept trying to get you to ask where she was so she could say she was going to dinner but instead you didn't which made her frustrated which resulted in her blurting it out herself. Now with girl(B), do you see much of anything in her? If not, I don't think you should lead her on, or any girl of that matter. Just meet her tomorrow and hear what she has to say and then go from there.
wow...math problem much.


ok so i think u shud talk with both girls seperately and and lik ask girl A bout it ( if u guys are close enough )


i really think that u shud date girl A ( well unless she is dating already ) cuz she seems nice and since u hav both been flirting..,yeah


i hope this helps and to conclude my answer...just be yourself and at the right time u will find the perfect girl.


GOOD LUCK..I AM ALWAYS DEALING WITH THESE PROBLEMS TOO..AND ITS JUST SOMETHING WE ALL GO THROUGH.


GOOD LUCK AGAIN.


:)
nice man always have those 2 options up. if she knew about girl B then i think that possibly this guy was just to make you jealous, even if she didnt know about girl B, why would she randomly text you that, its obviously cause she likes you enough to try and make you like her back, shes playing hard to get, or atleast thinking she is (mixed signals), and she knows you are, which is why shes using her defensive tactics to make u feel jealous and want her more. ur hanging out with her tomorow, cool man, i think you should make a move, u know just talk to her about your feelings for her, if it dont work out, yeah itll suck but i personally would rather know if it can work rather than just sitting around writing to yahoo answers about how i dont understand if she likes me or not, haha ;) dont procrastinate on this one, go for it! if she dont like u like that, well hey hey, we got girl B right?

No comments:

Post a Comment