Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can some girl give me advice?

Ok heres the story. Me and this girl broke up 2 years ago, i really loved her. It was real love, i know this because i still regret breaking up with her. I broke up with her because she started liking someone else. (Were teenagers) I haven't really talked to her until 2 weeks ago she wanted to hangout. Old feelings started to return. Today we were hanging out at her house. She has a bf(just to let you know) She said she loved me today and hugged me, but i know she meant in a friendly way. But i still loved it when she said it and hugged me. i really want her back. I don't know what i can do to get her back though.Can some girl give me advice?
You're just gonna have to wait and see. I know your feelings are coming back, but you have to play the waiting game. See if her feelings for you start to return as well. If not, you might just have to move on...





BTW: could you help me please


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Can some girl give me advice?
all you can do is enjoy the time you have with her right now she is new at this other person and once she gets to know him she may not like him just be her best friend stay by her side be there when she needs a friend it will take time but at least she know how good it went with your relationship and you will make her smile and then you will see
1st of all u shouldnt have broke up wit her 2nd tell her u still have feelings wats with u boys not tryin 2 tell girls how u feel i mean i kno u have feelings jus tell me them.jus dont do that around boys or they'll think ur gay. hope this was some good advice

No comments:

Post a Comment