Sunday, August 22, 2010

Girl problems, Needing Advice?

So there is this girl, amazing and everything I could ask for, we have known each other for a long time. We dated for a while but then she broke up with me. It was out of nowhere but then she wanted to still hang out, go out and pretty much act like we are still dating, nothing really changed other then she didn't want to be dating. So I was very confused. She said that she really likes me and wants to be with me but doesn't want to give her heart to someone again. She's worried she's going to get hurt again, the last time she did she got hurt and doesn't want to risk it again. I don't know what I should do, she doesn't know if she wants to try it or not, any advice would be great. thanksGirl problems, Needing Advice?
She's insecure. Show her that not all guys are the same! Change her world and make it better with your actions! That's all I got to say! Good luck!:)Girl problems, Needing Advice?
Tell her that YOU won't break her heart

No comments:

Post a Comment