Monday, August 23, 2010

I need girl help/ some advice.?

Ok i need some advice. Im a guy and im 16. I want to know if i will ever find that one ';girl'; that just is perfect for me. Umm im still a virgin and i would like that one ';girl'; to be one too so its special. Now i think i found this one girl who is exactly what i want. She said she likes me and then after talking a while she said she loves me. Buuut some reason im afraid to lose her but shes not even mine. But lately shes been a bit confusing on if she still feels the same way. So if things dont work out with her do you think i will find another thats perfect for me? If you need me to explain anything more tell me Thanks :]I need girl help/ some advice.?
yeah you will your 16


your young. meet people make new loves, loose love win love


meeting and going out only gets you closer to that one girl who will complete you in life. and rarely in this day an age do you find a virgin *sad really* but good luck.I need girl help/ some advice.?
Nobodys perfect. Be really good friends with her and then ask her out. Most teen relationships don't last so don't focus on having a relationship that lasts. umm as for the virgin thing... most girls lose their virginity at ages 16, 17 and 18. Some lose it way younger. I guess go out with her and just see what happens if it lasts like more than 6 months and you guys are both ready to have sex then go ahead. Just make sure your commited just in case she gets pregnent cuz the last thing she wants is to be pregnent and for her babie's daddy to bail on her and make her feel unwanted. But i'm not saying thats gunna happen i'm just saying think before you have sex with any girl. Idk

No comments:

Post a Comment