Monday, August 23, 2010

Girls...I'm a boy who likes to crossdress. I want to be a girly girl. Can you give me some tips or advice?

...without being mean.Girls...I'm a boy who likes to crossdress. I want to be a girly girl. Can you give me some tips or advice?
wear eye liner, a dress with high heels, long curly hair , and popping pink nail polish.(if you don't naturally have curly hair, first you grow it out then curl it). hope me and my friend helped.Girls...I'm a boy who likes to crossdress. I want to be a girly girl. Can you give me some tips or advice?
seriously most guys i see who cross dress are PRETTIER than girls. lol. but todae i saw one who fails miserably cos he did not pt make up nor put boobs. lol.





if u wan to wear sleeveless, make sure u dun hav toned arms. else it wil b v manly. and ur eyebrow .. dun draw it TOO much.. maybe jus trim it or smth.. cos todae i jus saw a guy in the train with drawn eyebrow and he look friggin sissy.





apply make up if u hav pocked marks.. dun apply to red a lipstick.. look ugly.. and unnatural..





actually... u shud crossdress according to wad u like.. heck ppl's coments..
dont wear to much makeup! umm use really good face wash and lotion that will help make your skin shine nicely, my friend is gay and he packs on the make up but his skin is nice from the lotion. i guess it really dont matter at all what other peole say or think as long as your happy k..
u iz some kinda werid u need god in ur lifee
Stacey London on TLC is very helpful. She hosts What not to Wear, and Fashionably Late. These are great programs to get ideas about how to dress your body type.
Go for light colours and natural makeup


french tips on your nails help you can get press on ones if you dont want them there all the time


smile sweetly and slightly innocent hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment