Sunday, August 22, 2010

Need girl and guy advice..?

so i fell in love. first mistake but im kinda chubby ok im fat im 5'4 and 185lbs and he told me that he could never date me because i disgusted him because i was fat of course being a 15 year old girl both of my best friends knew every detail .. actually we were on 3 way when he said it.. so in school the next day i was talking to the one best friend and she was talking to me about something irrelevent and suddenly asked wut i would do if she kissed the kid that i was absolutely in love with .. i thought about it for a minute and then decided to try to gain some of my pride back and say that it would be ok ya kno since we werent dating and he didnt like me and i had no chance and all and her reply was o good because i was just fooling around with him in the band room.. i think my jaw hit the floor... wut kind of bf is she .. she knew how i felt about him and she knew that i had cryed myself to sleep over him not to mention several failing crash diets how could she betray me like that and then when i acted a little distant towards her (yea i kno im retarded and didnt confront her) she told my other best friend that i should stop being a pussy and just admit that i was mad at her... who does that .... so am i just an oversensitive wuss or is she a back stabbing whore


(we arent friends anymore i havent spoken to her in two years and there are times when i miss her and she trys to talk to me every once and a while but i just totally shoot her down ... is it too much to ask for an apology?????


what would you do?Need girl and guy advice..?
tell her how she hurt you and tell her you want an apology before you can continue a relationship ... clear the air ... I had an argument with a friend ((we were friends for 20 years)) over a small stupid issue and I regret it EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment