Monday, August 23, 2010

I think this girl likes me. advice...?

ok well shes 2 years younger than me but also a lot taller than me. umm we dont see eachother much but we talk on facebook a lot and shes shy. she also cant date till shes 16 so what do i do until than. any ideas...? btw im almost sure she likes me.I think this girl likes me. advice...?
hmmm...i suppose hang out then instead of dating


or wait for her?!I think this girl likes me. advice...?
dear swat,





You did not mention how old you were. However, the fact that she can't date and you are 2 years older may become an issue down the road. You will be 18 yrs w/ a 16 yr. old. In the event that things become physical, the law may consider this as jail bait (aka child molestation of a minor). You may check out your local statutes. I've heard it happen. And if things do not work out, she has the opportunity to tell local enforcement. Or she gets in trouble with her folks. That's a lot of drama that the both of you don't need.





The fact that you do not see her often helps. If you want to see her, you may want to suggest a group thing. i.e.: her friends and your friends meet at the mall. You guys separate and check out other stores together. Or, if you guys have a hobby together, i.e: Tae Kwon Do, you can meet and hang out maybe before or after. You can talk for 1/2 hour until you guys leave.





Finally, you may not want to hear this, but you may want to see other people. You can do this while still chatting to her. This way, you won't be obsessing over this thing. If she can't date, What's the point? That is like putting money into the vending machine and not getting the soda or your money back.





hope this helps. let me know


s

No comments:

Post a Comment