Monday, August 23, 2010

I need girl and guy advice on this please. I really need help.?

So I have been best friends with this guy for about 3 years now and last year I started liking him. We had a really little thing for like a month but he broke it off because he was still in love with his ex. They ended up getting back together, but now they are broken up.





Throughout the whole time I still liked him and I really think I started to fall in love with him. (We even hooked up a few times).





But he recently told me that he loves me as a friend, he thinks I'm really hot, but for some reason he doesn't have romantic feelings for me. Seriously, I don't know what to do. I really think I'm in love with him, but I'm done chasing after him.





I don't want answers saying I should just try to get back with him because I don't want to try anymore. Can someone please tell me ways to GET OVER HIM but maintain our close friendship. Thanks!I need girl and guy advice on this please. I really need help.?
Wow, this is exacty like what happened to me. I likes a guy since 6th grade and we were only friends, best friends. He was so hooked on his ex. I was just alwas there for him, we always had so much fun. I am now 26 and we have been married for 2 years and just had our first child.Theres nothing like being in love with your best friend. Just be his friend and he will se someday that he loves you too. It may take a long time. I noticed he would always get real jealous when I would go out wih someone else, and i would always say, well you don't want to be with me! If it is mean to be it will.I need girl and guy advice on this please. I really need help.?
maybe in order to get over him you have to find someone else......and you should stop hooking mup ..it just makes your feelings grow move strong....it also helps to look at that bad things about him then you realize that he isnt worth the trouble

No comments:

Post a Comment