Monday, August 23, 2010

Girls...I'm a boy who likes to crossdress. I want to be a girly girl. Can you give me some tips or advice?

...without being mean.Girls...I'm a boy who likes to crossdress. I want to be a girly girl. Can you give me some tips or advice?
Um. =/


Whatever you do, don't shop at A%26amp;F and Hollister it looks bad on crossdressers.


I dunno how to answer your question but I think telling ou where I like to shop would be helpful?


I go to H%26amp;M, Forever 21, Charlotte Rousse[sp?], Against All Odds, WetSeal, Claires, Macy's and yup that's all I can think of right now. Goodluck..Girls...I'm a boy who likes to crossdress. I want to be a girly girl. Can you give me some tips or advice?
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww


haha i would make fun of u





u would me a UGLY womann
Goto A%26amp;F





Get a tight shirt and Jeans








Wear a bra(Stuff the bra)








And wear the clothes!











LOL and u look like a cross dressed A%26amp;F freak!
you must really like to cross dress, cus your name is katie. i dont think that name fits you properly, change it to peaches. this guy in my school name is peaches.





the world is coming to an end, we're in the dark ages, where men would be lovers of men, women would be lovers of women. and when god comes all those people who chose to go with the devil shall burn in evalasting fire.
You don't need any tips from Yahoo users ;-)


Just wear what you like :-)
on some occasions it not bad bt people dont like crossdresser

No comments:

Post a Comment