Thursday, August 19, 2010

Teen girl and guy advice!!!!!!!?

um this is going to be really hard to explain.


I have liked this guy patrick for quite awhile and i wan to be his girlfriend more than anything. He never talks to me and he never has time too so i can't try. He never has said that he doesn't like me but i kinda sense the vibe he doesn't like me back. But on the flip side my heart has the most confidence that we will be together someday and im not giving up that feeling to soon.


Heres the problem.


this really nice guy has a really big crush on me and he has had one for some time now. We've talked a little but i don't feel that spark. But all of my friends are telling me to be his gf, and honestly i don't wanna be.





should i stick with my heart or go with what my friends are saying.








%26lt;33





:[[[[Teen girl and guy advice!!!!!!!?
Stick to your heart.


Your friends cannot decide what is best for you.


Only you know what is best for you.





:)





Good luck!Teen girl and guy advice!!!!!!!?
honestly, you will feel guilty the whole time you go out with this other guy.


No spark meens you really shouldnt be involved.


But for the patrick guy, try to go out of your way to bump into him, extra things to catch his attention. Keep trying and good luck!
Don't always listen top your friends


stick to your heart
listen to your heart.always
um, go with the friends because you might like him after all, if not, break up with him. If you are lucky, you'll make Patrick jealous.
you are a child!


you are just gonna do what you ';feel'; like doing anyways, why even ask the people on yahoo?????
stick with your heart. You shouldn't go out with the guy your friends want you to go out with because you'll hate going out with him and hurt the guy. you should stay single untill you go out with the guy you like.
I've tried to go for that nice borring guy...and well it sucked. The best thing about liking someone is the passion. Your dating him..not your friends. Try to find out what he likes and start conversation. Try changing up your looks a bit to catch his attention. Guys usually like an aggressive (not violent physcial aggressive) girl who flaunts what she's got. Try to make him crazy over you without being fake.
I would have to say choose the one that feels right. It's the hardest thing to choose between 2 things that fit you. My advice would be look at the after math. You go with the guy you dont think likes you ends up blowin your chance with a guy that likes you and might actually be really cool
Stick with your heart girl. My friends are telling me to go out now with a guy I don't ';feel'; right with, but not going to. I'm sticking with my heart, and waiting as long as it takes. If you really like him, you will do the same thing.
Stick with your heart obviously. Don't just listen to your friends, because it's not fair to you or that nice guy, whatsoever. If it doesn't work out with the guy you like, don't use the nice guy as a back up either, cause in no way would that be any better!





Just go with your heart!
dont let them convince you ! it will hurt this guy and you in the long run
Go with your heart. Don't string along a guy you might never like just because your friends want you to. Maybe patrick is just really shy. Have you told him how you feel?
Don't be someone you're not just because your friends say so. I think you should stick with your heart and keep trying to get Patrick to notice you. Who knows, he could be really be a shy guy about that kind of stuff and like you a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment