Monday, August 23, 2010

I love a girl. Need your advice and tips.?

Hey there,


I am Vishal and am 17 yrs old. I used to study with a girl 5 years ago until she left the school as I gave her tough competition in studies. Now, our destinies collide and we met each other a few days ago.





I have a feeling now that I am in love with her. She is extremely intelligent, smart and good looking. I am also very smart in studies and look OK. I am a Geek in all aspects of knowledge but I am really captivated by her beauty.


I am 5 Feet 10 inches tall and have a strong body.





We always get to see each other in classes but she seems to not to care a lot about me.





I had approached her two weeks ago and we had a nice time talking to each other.





Now, I want to extend our friendship. Can you all provide me some tips to make her feel how much I love her. I am really in love. I am not like those boys who look for sex, I look for beauty and personality in a girl. I am a bit shy as well. Whenever I see her, I seem to get lost in her.


So, please anyone provide some tips to me.





Thanks in advance.I love a girl. Need your advice and tips.?
ahhh u sound immense! i wish there were more guys like you that fancied me =P


anyway, just try to be around her as much as you can, but don't over do it as she will find it annoying and know somethings up. Make sure you do actually like her, and then just keep up looking smart and start hanging out with her group of friends more. Don't be over confident, but try not to look shy, even when you 'get lost in her' (L) you'll be being quiet, so save it for when she isn't around. Concerntrate on the present and make the most of every conversation. Relationships are built on conversation and trust, so make as much of that as you can between you! Good luck, you sound like a great guy who deserves this girl =) xxI love a girl. Need your advice and tips.?
You could do some stuff as friends and after a few weeks tell her how you feel about her. Also, present yourself well, so that she notices you, like show off your strong body.
you sound like my type of guy lol. Genuine and not only looking for sex. Ask her if she feels the same way. If she does ask her on a couple of dates ans see where it goes
Wow, you kinda sound like me pally.





Answer mine please: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
You seem like a gentle guy, and i would most definitely get you to change as EVERY girl wants a gentle touch in a man.


Ways to make a girl notice that you like her .. RULE :


1. Touch her gently and then let go


2. If you say good bye hug her and hold her tight for a second then let go


3. Compliment her but not in a cheesy OTT way just say that her hair like her hair is nice and just little things.


4.Smile and make sure that you do not have smelly breath (mint mouth spray from marks and spencers)


5. Always have a nice smelling deoderant (the general)


6. Ask her if she wants to go on a night out, nothing to commited like a meal just the two of you (get her to bring some freiends and you bring yours, so that you can sozialize more, and if you are nice to her friends they will deffinetly recommend her going ouit with you )








If you found this useful please ask me for more tips as i have many stored away ! Thnak you
Well, what I see as what the problem is you want more of a relationship but she only sees you as friends. What you need to do, is spend all possible time with her. You seem like a nice guy so there not going to be a problem with making conversation. Don't try and be like those sly dogs that slip in pick up lines. Just be a nice genuine guy that she can trust and rely on. Make sure to not make fun of anything she likes, but try and make her laugh. One of the main characteristics that females look for in guys is a sense of humor. Overall you shouldn't have a problem, just don't freeze up, I know you like her but she doesn't want a guy who's going to freeze up every time she speaks to him.


Anyway good luck mate, I hope things work out for the better. Have a good one. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment