Sunday, August 22, 2010

Please girl give me advice as if i was your best friend? cheering up desperatly neeeded?

k so basically, i am really upset right now.


this happens a lot and i dont know why :(





i have good friends at school, but i only hang out with about 3 girls outside of school. which upsets me, as i feel i am the only 15 year old girl like that. i feel as if everyone has their huge, supertight groups and im just kind of alone most of the time unless im with those girls.





and i usually dont go out much, unless its with them but are usually busy with other things. or i go out and it is only for a bit, like a couple of hours.


i feel as if everyone my age has their tight groups and is always hanging around while i am just at home.





the thing is, is that all my friends have ANOTHER group they are a part of other than being friends with me.


so they always have another group they can hang out with, and they definetly do. thing is im not good friends with their other groups, and it would be awkward to start suddenly hanging out with them.


and to be honest, it really REALLY gets to me. it makes me very sad.





is this normal?


is anyone else like this?


please tell me what you and your friends are like, stuff like how many people you hang out with outside of school, what group you are in.





also tell me your age and group so i can relate.Please girl give me advice as if i was your best friend? cheering up desperatly neeeded?
Everyone is different and, as a result, everyone's lives are different. Some people have a large group of friends while others have only a few close friends. Although it may seem like some large groups are close knit, this is not the case. People are only truly close with a few select members of a large group.


Personally, I was one of the people who had just two or three close friends. It may seem like you are alone in the way you choose to be, but there are always others.


If you're not happy with your situation, then don't try to latch onto another group. Be selective. Start talking to someone interesting in a class or while you're waiting somewhere. They may introduce you to other people you may become friends with as well.


The point is, there is no such thing as normal. But if you are unhappy with your situation, then only you can change it. Only you can choose who you want to try to be friends with.


I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and find yourself in your journey. Best wishes!





PS. I am now 22.Please girl give me advice as if i was your best friend? cheering up desperatly neeeded?
aww babe dont worry, everyone is like that, obviously you dont hang out with everyone you talk to in school.its soooosooo normal that you have likee only a few friends you hang out with. in school i talk to almost everyone in my school but do i hang out with all them out of school NOWAY hhhah. dont worryy hun its all gooodd :)
I'm 13 and I have two friends my age. You just have to look at the brighter things. I'm kind of a loner so I enjoy the peace and quiet. It's just the way you look at it. If you only pay attention to the bad things you're always going to be upset. Cheer up everyone has their ups and downs.
I'm sorry you feel this way i'm sure many other people do to. If those friends your talking about leave you out all by yourself their not your true friends. You could find some sort of sport to keep yourself busy. Just don't let things like that get in your way. Does that help?
im 17, 11th grade. and yeah i def. hang out with only a couple of people outside of school.. but it doesnt bother me.. i have a super best friend and we hang out all week together so i dont really need anyone else.. and at school i hang out with 4 friends, but thats all i need.
ok look.. when i was 15 i had my 2 best friends and i was not popular... not at all... i am now 19 and i have so many friends i can barely keep up! haha just be patient... keep your close friends as close as you can so you don't lose them... and stop being so paranoid about this!
im 14


sounds a lot like me


i have a select few i hang out with. i rarely see them outside school though. we usually just play xbox with each other and talk. when we do go out we do stupid stuff, make videos, and play w/ animals.
this is normal, i have my three friends at home, and 6 at school, and the another 5 at school, its normal if ur a free floater, u have more friends! and im 14
Hey i'm 15 and i feel the same way most of the time. I have lots of different friends but people already have their groups and they don't want to change it. I wouldn't worry about it things will probably change
I have a huge variety of friends at school, but only two friends I hang out with after school. I feel perfectly fine with this. I'm 12.





__________





Also you could ask your parents these things, parents can be understanding and helpful.
You dont seem to be made to hang out with a group of friends. Thats just your personality. You shouldnt really sweat it that much. just pick the ones you would enjoy hanging out with and start making plans. Who cares if your friends have other group of friends. You need to choose your friends that you feel most comfortable with. if none of them make you comfortable then make new friends at school.





I have had many friends, and I just could not get along with anyone of them so I gave up on all of them and decided to get myself involved with what I liked best.....Sports, there I made one nice friend and now we are best friends for life.
Hey, I've been going through the same problem lately too. I feel like I have a lot of friends, but only a few to actually hang out with. Honestly, I don't really think I am in a group, I'm just nice to everyone and people tend to accept me inside school but I never really hang out with them. Maybe we should be friends.





Hope I helped =]
Hey don't worry I know exactly how you feel


I'm 15 now and in high school, but I moved to this Small town about 5 years ago.


I was always left out because these girls had known each other since they could barely walk and I only had a few friends (they were like me too)


but they were CLOSE friends.


That's what I look at


Your 3 friends that you hang with, I bet you could tell them anything,right?


Well even if you have thousands of friends, I'm sure you couldn't trust any of them but those few who are your true friends.


As for being busy with other things, I know how that is too.


I babysit everyday after school and a lot of times when I want to hang out I can't because I'm stuck babysitting


Hang in there, I know it's hard


Girls can be so catty


But cheer up ^^


If you still feel upset feel free to email via Y!A ^^
I know a 15 yr old also. Her parents don't let her do anything. The only time she goes out is time for school and church if oyu call that going out. She doesn't even have a cell phone. What she does is fantasize and wait till she's 16 and older so that she can do what she want and go places. Believe me this is normal. This girl has about 4/5 Best Friends and only hang out with them at school. So be lucky that you are able to hang out with friends. the best thing to do is to try to get 1 best friend who you can go out with and you are also their best friend.
I'm 16 and from practically 12 to 16 I've gone through all that.


In 6th grade, I was a total wanna-be loner. Then about 7th and 8th grade I made friends with all the ';popular girls'; and had so many friends and had everything to do every night.


Now, I shut all of those girls out and only kept 3 close friends and I've never been happier.


But I totally understand how you feel and just keep in mind, it does suck but it will be so much better in the long run.
hey i am 14 turnin 15 in october.


i have plenty of friends at school. im friends with most of my friends, friends if that makes any sence. but i hang around with completly different people outside school because i do sports and have hobbys. you should have a hobby and take it serious and then u make friends there. just try meeting your friends friends and just be friendly. at least try it might be weird at the start but then u meet again and again and start meeting there friends and life goes on. dont just stay home. take up a hobby and try making friends. just start making a conversation with some1
Well, it might seem like everyone else is really tight. Looks can be deceiving. If you have 3 really good friends, that's awesome! Don't be shy; go hang out with them with the other groups. You might find someone you get along great with.





I think you are acting like a normal 15 year old. Don't worry. If you want to hang out, then go. But make sure you're not trading good friends for acquaintences.....friends care about you and what happens to you. Don't feel pressured to do something stupid and screw up your whole life! Find a good book series to read or volunteer to help someone less fortunate.





Have a great summer!
Im really like that, but I don't have a best friend because I have a really hard time expressing my feelings to one person. Plus a few days ago was my 16th b-day and I really just wanted to spend with my family especially with my dad because he got hurt, but my mom said i needed to spend time with friends so I called everyone i knew to hangout but no one could come. I felt like the biggest failure right there and as I am typing this I starting reminiscent those feelings. But now I don't feel bad because i have very hard time trusting people and I have myself to focus on and school. Not to mention in college you hardly, if ever, see any of your old high school friends. Don't worry about and start focusing on making yourself a better person
that happend to me to ....but i didnt make so many friends at school because i chnged school but its okay .....next year try making more friends maybe get bf u know ...talk to ppl look up theyre myspace ...say hey whats ur phone number maybe we can chill sometime ...and just text them ??? u know thrye probably gonna get u into theyre group u know or if u dont have a cellll just call them up...
awww girl, i'm fifteen too. and you know what? im exactly the same way. im like a floater with my friends... like sometimes they'll invite me places sometimes they wont. but with these kinda situations you just gotta say ';whatever happens happens and its for the best'; cause you know what? another group of friends will come your way i promise you. cause everyone finds their group of friends in highschool and im guessing your a freshman like me so your just getting started. so just give it time becuase i promise you, time heals everything and sooner or later you'll have awesome friends and you'll be glad you listened to meee :] hope i helped%26lt;3
ok i totally know what you're going through! me and my bff have known each other since kindergarden but we didn't start hangin out til 5th grade but anyway me and her have totally separate groups im in like the ';mixed'; group as in theres like everytime of person like im the freak and then everyone is like smart, nerd, sporty, normal etc.. and like my friends group is like mixed to but anyway so like me and her group don't get along to well so we usually don't hang out at school but like if we do she'll come to my group and like my group at school we NEVER hang out outside of school but my friend and her group do so it's like you know it sucks but im used to it if you want you can email me =D oh yeah and im 15
Gonna seem a bit odd but if you have msn add me as im young like you and use to be depressed alot, i know how it feels but im good to talk to





JohnyJ@Live.co.uk or email me :)





im only just 18 so im not a peado..
  • lip liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment