Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can some girl give me advice?

Ok heres the story. Me and this girl broke up 2 years ago, i really loved her. It was real love, i know this because i still regret breaking up with her. I broke up with her because she started liking someone else. (Were teenagers) I haven't really talked to her until 2 weeks ago she wanted to hangout. Old feelings started to return. Today we were hanging out at her house. She has a bf(just to let you know) She said she loved me today and hugged me, but i know she meant in a friendly way. But i still loved it when she said it and hugged me. i really want her back. I don't know what i can do to get her back though.Can some girl give me advice?
Oh tell her please!! She is probably thinking the same thing! She deserves to know!Can some girl give me advice?
tell her how yu feel..thats the only way yu guys can work things out
dude tell her!

No comments:

Post a Comment