Monday, August 23, 2010

Girls...I'm a boy who likes to crossdress. I want to be a girly girl. Can you give me some tips or advice?

...without being mean.Girls...I'm a boy who likes to crossdress. I want to be a girly girl. Can you give me some tips or advice?
If you like the style of a girly girl, dresses are a must. You never need an excuse to wear a dress... flowy styles are my favorite, I love Betsey Johnson (www.betseyjohnson.com) because all her clothes are fun, and girly girls know how to have fun and dress flirtatiously :)





LOTS of color (done tastefully, of course)... especially in neutral outfits... I love color, but I have to wear all black to my job at a spa, so I accessorize brightly. Invest in a manicure and pedicure. Since you're a guy and eyebrows are naturally fuller on men, a tweezers will work wonders, or getting them done pro is really cheap.





I personally always wear boots and heels... sneakers are cute but I feel frumpy in them so I personally don't wear them. And MAC makeup, it's wonderful and their lip glosses are stunning, check out www.maccosmetics.com. Above all, as long as you're having fun with what you're wearing, it's classy, and it makes you feel good inside and out... that embodies being a girly girl.Girls...I'm a boy who likes to crossdress. I want to be a girly girl. Can you give me some tips or advice?
Have your eyebrows done, manicure, pedicure etc. Will make you feel really girlie. And don't worry about anything that anyone says, be yourself. I think your adorable.
This is a uhhh unique question -





If your legs are hairy, shave them whenever wearing a skirt?





Pierce your ears





Wear perfume





Get a manicure/pedicure.





Grow your hair long or get extensions (a wig) that looks believable.





That's all I can think of.
what sort of tips?!


hair, make up, clothes, actions whattttt?

No comments:

Post a Comment