Sunday, August 22, 2010

Girl Problems: Any advice?

ok, so I like this girl,and we have been datin for about 2 months and shes still in love with her ex who she was with for a year, shes got a myspace and on it almost everything is about him the song, even little captions, and in some pictures of them it says memories that will never end, but she claims the song and captions aint about him, just how she feels and says she wants to be with me....just dont love me...what do I do?Girl Problems: Any advice?
If you like her that much, stay with her. Give it time. If she's still obviously interested in him a little later down the road, then you'd be a lot better off without her. But, some people just have a really hard time letting things go, and you could always give it a little more time. [ Though, really, two months IS quite a bit of time ... ]Girl Problems: Any advice?
break up with her.
If I were you I would stay away from her due to the fact she may be still thinking of him and isn't naturally Interested in the relationship , plus she could possibly be in contact with him on a consistent basis that would make you think she's still in love with him

No comments:

Post a Comment