Sunday, August 22, 2010

I like this girl alot I need tons of advice?

Im 15 and i liked this one girl since i was 12 and we are really good friends but she dating some guy. I finally have enough guts to ask her out but she dating some one. should i wait till they break up or what. I really do not want to wait that long. NEED HELP!!!!!I like this girl alot I need tons of advice?
hey well what i think u should do is to start flirting with her but don't come on too strong, that can be very off putting.





Start hanging out with here as much as possible and be sweet, sincere and treat her as if she was a princess.


Us girls love it lolI like this girl alot I need tons of advice?
You should wait until they break up. If you really like her you'll be willing to wait for her. I know it's hard but It'll all be worth it in the end!
leave signals all over the pace that you like her but dont tell her, if she like's you she will probably end up braking up with the boyfriend, respectfully wait a month before you ask her out, unless someone else is gna take your territory then get in there sooner, also she may come to you before she brakes up with the boyfriend to find out if u like her, so that she knows she can brake up with himand not worry bout making a mistake, signs you can use- complimenting, listening, eye contact in all conversations, and all around gentleman behaviour

No comments:

Post a Comment