Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advice for entertaining my 18 month girl (with her own seat) on a 2 hour flight.?

You will love having the extra seat for her! It gives her more wiggle room and you don't feel like she is climbing on you the whole time. If I could have afforded it, I would have done it too! I agree with bringing snacks, I believe you can bring juice now for the babies through security. I also am a big believer in the Tylenol, it helps relax them and they will usually sleep. Try to fly during her usual nap/sleep times if you can! Buy small toys and break out a ';new surprise'; while on the plane. Also, hope you get a fun, easygoing person for you two to sit next to, it helps if the baby is fascinated by them and they are willing to play along! (Babies LOVE new faces!) Good luck!I need advice for entertaining my 18 month girl (with her own seat) on a 2 hour flight.?
Bring her favorite snacks and maybe you could give her some tylenol before the flight and hopefully she will just sleep. I did it for a 5 hr flight one time and it worked out perfectly but I just gave a 1/2 a dose, I felt bad about but I would have felt worse for the passengers if she started throwing a fit or something.I need advice for entertaining my 18 month girl (with her own seat) on a 2 hour flight.?
Try to get a window seat, so she can


see out the window, bring some of her


favorite toys, and snacks. 2 hours will


be over before you know it.
2 hrs shouldn't be too bad, hopefully the flight will be on time. good call getting her own seat, it should be similar to how she would be in the car.


bring some favorite books, and a few toys...just remember to take them out one at a time to drag it out.


definitely snacks as well


have fun
I sat next to a couple who were regular flyers with their toddler. She said she always buys a new small toy that is 'interesting.' Keeps the child happy. We were next to them going to Hawaii and back and kid was happy as a clam.
Bring things that she will enjoy. Like crayon's and paper to color with. Toys that will keep her occupied.





Also bring some snack food that she would like.
food - cheerios, kix, in a container with a lid or in a plastic bag


books


doodle board


crayons and paper


doll or stuffed animal


favorite blanket

No comments:

Post a Comment