Sunday, August 22, 2010

Girl Trouble. Need Help. Advice.?

I really like this girl in my grade (9th), and I've liked her since September. But she is dating someone since she was in 6th grade. She thinks of me as a good friend, and I would really like to date her. She gets in little fights with her boyfriend (typical 9th grade), but she always puts up with it. I need something great I can do to hang out with her and get closer to her more. What should I do?Girl Trouble. Need Help. Advice.?
you should just be yourself and try to get more friendly with her. just don't be overly flirty cause most girls don't like that. you can even try to impress her just don't over do it =] i'm sure if she gets to know you better she'll like you more. and don't try to act all fake cause MOST girls (lol) like real guys and not fake ones =]





good luck and God Bless!Girl Trouble. Need Help. Advice.?
Well try flirting with her you know.


Tell jokes.


Talk about things you both like to talk about.


Make her interested in you but don;t go too far unless you know


she is into you.


And try talking to her often.
try to comfort her after every fight, try telling her if he can't put up with you why do you put up with him and remember just because it's verbal doesn't mean it can turn physical so watch her safety
aweee im sorry dude. u seen soo caring(: but maybe in the future!
give her up and go out with others. too many fish in the sea to worry about one.

No comments:

Post a Comment