Thursday, July 29, 2010

**PLEASE HELP** GIRLS - I need advice about this SHY girl that I like -Is it too soon to ask her out?

I met this girl about 3 days ago. There were plenty of seats open, %26amp; she chose to sit right behind me. I have a class with her. We talked for a couple minutes before class. Then we talked for a minute after class. %26amp; today she sat down beside me, %26amp; I said ';Hi _____';, %26amp; she smiled, waved %26amp; said hi back to me. After class, I asked her why she chose our certain school to go to. She answered back, %26amp; we continued our conversation as we headed out the door into the hallway. I asked her another question, and she laughed (with me) and she was smiling at me. Then I said ';I'll see you later';, her eyes got big and she had a cute and big smile on her face and said ';Okay, I'll see you!';


I think she likes me. We've only spoken twice, for a couple of minutes on monday and then a couple of minutes today. She is a christian (as am I), %26amp; she is a shy girl. I want to ask her out for coffee. Would it be too soon if I asked her this friday ';Hey, do you want to get some coffee with me later today?';**PLEASE HELP** GIRLS - I need advice about this SHY girl that I like -Is it too soon to ask her out?
awww that is so cute. How old are you guy's?





No I dont think that's too soon. I am shy and a Christian girl too. and no, she would love it. It would give her the comfort that the guy she likes, likes her back. Yeah I would deff. ask her to coffee. She would like that. Trust me. We all think alike. She does like you.**PLEASE HELP** GIRLS - I need advice about this SHY girl that I like -Is it too soon to ask her out?
aw, of course not!


i think that cute smile of hers would grow larger if you asked her.


good luck.
Not at all. I think she'd really like that. Judging by the way she's acting, she has a thing for you. Just be really casual when you ask her.
Not at all, but do you really want to go get coffee? Well, actually, that's fine. It sounds like she likes you. Initiate conversation tomorrow to get a little closer, then on Friday ask her if she wants to hang out after school or something. She'll probably be happy to hear.
Yeah, no harm in it. Good luck!!!
it's cool ask her out. if u ask me its pretty obvious she likes you. do u not see the signs????
if she is really that shy, then you might want to wait a while, maybe next week. you dont want to be denied.
thats cute... go for it but maybe it would be better to do something else than just coffee... maybe a movie or something. but if u insist on the coffee then do it. but after ur date make sure u tell her '; maybe we should go out sometime another day?'; good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment