Thursday, July 29, 2010

Girl problems, need advice. ?

So lets get down to business.


I've known this girl for 3 years now. We're currently high school juniors, so that means we met freshman year. We were pretty good friends until she got a boyfriend and become rather distant and started hanging out with his friends instead (usually how it is, isn't it?)


Now they broke up half a year ago, and so she started hanging out and talking to us (our group) more.


So now i feel like I'm starting to fall for her, but i don't know what to do because we were and now we are good friends.


But the thing is, i think I'm in the friend zone, even though i have the biggest hunch that shes flirts with me a lot.


To make matter worse, she went out with a few guys during our renewed friendship.





My dilemma:


1) Am i right to believe that shes a bit into me


2) does her going out with other guys tell me that shes not interested


3) what do i do, do i tell her where i stand?





ThanksGirl problems, need advice. ?
If you like her ask her to hang out one on one and guage what to do next based on her reaction. Good things should happen naturally, they shouldn't be forced
  • living nature
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment