Saturday, July 31, 2010

Can any girls give me advice on calling a girl?

i just went on a blind date last night. we were just emailing each other to set up the time and place, etc. she also gave me her number so i could call her when i got to the place we were meeting at.


1st of all, when should i call her to ask if she wants to do go out again.


2nd, what should i say? like should i ask her directly--';do you wanna go out again?'; or should i just tell her ';call me if you ever wanna go out again'; or should i be more specific and say ';you wanna go bowling or something next week?';. i just dont want to put her on the spot incase she doesnt really want to go out with me again





and FYI, she speaks kinda awkwardly, so our conversations are usually awkward, haha, but i still like her


thanks for your advice, i just wanna make all the right movesCan any girls give me advice on calling a girl?
well first off, don't make things awkward. Just start basic conversation, say hey how are you. Did you have fun? and just call me if you ever want to go out again is good.





Jonathan :)Can any girls give me advice on calling a girl?
Just make the conversation casual. Like ';Hey, wats up?'; then say something like ';I had a lot of fun on our last date, would you be interested in going out with me again?'; If she says yes, then suggest something to do.
im not a girl, but never start a realationship over the phone
  • living nature
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment