Saturday, July 31, 2010

Girl and guy advice?? what do u think..?

there is this guy in one of my classes that i really like. i think he likes me but he send me mixed signals. some days he is super nice to me and always rests his head on my head. he puts his arms over my head and leans on my head. other days he just ignores me. and all the time i catch


him looking at me. he always smiles when he is talking to me too and holds eye contact.





and in the halls when he walks by me he looks at me and then quickly look away.


so does he like me? and how would i tell him?














im 14-freshman


hes 15-sophmoreGirl and guy advice?? what do u think..?
um just tell him how you feel and then if he likes you then you will then find out





or you can just keep waiting and see if he tells you that he likes you or he asks you out





but if he is not the type to ask people out then you might need to make a move soonGirl and guy advice?? what do u think..?
he probly likes u but duznt want to admit that he likes a freshman (younger than him) so just ask him or get one of ur friends to ask if he likes u. good luck! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment