Saturday, July 31, 2010

Girl trouble, need advice desperately, sorry the question is so long?

Ok I'm 17 years old and I really don't know what to do. I've been good friends with this girl for about a year before I told her how I felt about her.


She and I live about an hour a apart from each other but we see each other at summer camp and weekend rallies pretty often. we became friends when we were the only ones in the pool. we hung out the rest of summer camp and became good friends. A couple of months later we saw each other at a weekend rally and really had fun just talking. Than when we found out the next weekend rally wasn't going to be for another few months she told me ';I'm really going to miss you'; and I realized I was going to miss her a lot to. She had to leave before I could get her phone number or email address. Plus I had to say goodbye to all my other friends because I wasn't going to see them for a long time as well.


I had planned to ask her out at the december weekend rally, but I chickened out. We just ended up talking and making a few new friends at the rally. I was stupid and didn't find a way to contact her.


I built up the courage to ask her out at the next rally and found out she had a boyfriend. But this time we exchanged email adresses and phone number and talked and saw each other a few times before summer camp.


By the time summer camp had started she and her boyfriend had broken up. We did hang out a lot and became ever better friends, but I still hadn't told her how I felt about her. We spent those two weeks having a lot of fun, and at the end of it I finnaly told her how I felt. She told me that she just wasn't ready for another relationship after the last year of dating A holes. Than she sounded frantic and said You arn't one'; as if she sounded scared she had insulted me.


*We had become pretty good freinds, so I doubt she would make up an excuse, but I'm not a girl and don't know how they think.


* I havn't seen her in about 3 months but I will most likely see her at the upcoming Weekend rally and I feel like I creeped her out at sumemr camp when I told her how I felt.


*I'm a strong believer in the bible which says that true love never dies, and sense this hasn't died yet, I think I might actually be in love which sounds crazy but I just don't know.





*I'm asking for advice, because I don't know if she just thinks of me as a weirdo who use to be her friend, or still a good freind or possiblely a future boyfriend.


Also..


*every time I see her She looks more beautiful than the last time.


* she has had other people ask her out and stayed friends with them, but I feel like I creeped her out..


Maybe I'm a little paranoid but I'm just so confused..





*This isn't the type of girl who would try to play with my feelings. The rallies and summer camps are christian youth functions which are a ton of fun.


*Also when we were talking she told me she thought 6 months is a long time to date, does she possibly have commitment issues?





Am I possibly in love, or Am I just fooling myself?


Is it possible that this girl likes me?


Do you think her answer was genuine or just a nice way of saying she isn't interest in me?





ADVANCED THANKS AND GRATITUDE FOR ANY AWNSERS I GET!Girl trouble, need advice desperately, sorry the question is so long?
just let the relationship flow. if shes not ready dont push her. she probably likes you just isn't ready aand is afraid that if she says yes or no it will some how ruin your friendshipGirl trouble, need advice desperately, sorry the question is so long?
Hate to say it buddy, but the girls playing you.


She does have commitment issues because she's not interested in putting in the time a long distance relationship takes.





But if you do want her, here's what you do.


Don't be so nice to her. Don't follow her around, and when she asks you to do something... don't do it right away if ever. Make her work for your attention. Seriously if a girl says something out loud, part of her believes it. So don't leave that stalker vibe. Be smooth and stay playing her.

No comments:

Post a Comment