Saturday, July 31, 2010

Girl Problems Need Advice HELP?

first let me tell you the problem. First let me tell you about her shes same age as me and a bit confused she tried to commit sucide and got sent to the hosptail then the weekend before she came back she called me and asked me to meet her at the park so like an idiot i went so then that night i asked her out and we went out for a couple days things started to get weird when she said that she wouldn't do a bunch of stuff like say i love u, or hold hands, let me give her flowers and a hole bunch of crap but it started to get to me so we talked it out and i asked her if she even want to still go out (how i wish i never did that) she said no so then i got so mad i just hung up the phone and the next day i didn't even show any emotions at all to any one but the thing that still gets me is i cant get her out of my head and i still like her some how and if she kissed me and then just dumped me like that how could she do that she must still like me some how what should i do?Girl Problems Need Advice HELP?
iwas young too in grade school h.s dont think with your dddddddddddddddiiiiiiiiiiiicccccckkk thers more out ther that will treat you right take it from the one who knows

No comments:

Post a Comment