Thursday, July 29, 2010

Girl issues any advice?

I know this girl for the last 2months. shes cool, she does all that wild colloge life ****. partys, rinking. Loves talking to guys and different guys.no disrespect but a ho. I come off as the nice guy ect. I dnt do all that party ****.. she was cool from the start, but then after a while she begins to back off and starts tell me ****, like ur not cool u think ur cool, ect...before it was i love u blah blah. the thing she a sank lol. but really gt down she doesnt seem interested in me but seh tlks and gives interest to ugly looking guys. im really really good looking no joke. A girl said that she had STDS. should i even take the chance or talk to her. should i dog her. i can tell she talks to alot of fuys. text nude pic mail. blah blah but me like im just someone to talk to. ***** said im unattractive.lol i used to be a model.Girl issues any advice?
I wouldn't either I don't think so...Girl issues any advice?
i wouldn't go for her, you sound 2 good for her. go for some one who wil treat ya better!

No comments:

Post a Comment