Saturday, July 31, 2010

Girl Confusion, NEED ADVICE!?

Hey guys im having a little trouble here. I really like this one girl...who pretty much said she only likes me as friend, but none of what she says makes sense. Like the one day i saw her all she did was stare at me, and now she has a bf. But she still constantly text's me everyday and she calls me every couple days and they arn't short phone calls, most of the time they last 2 hours. I can not figure out whats going on, cause as far as i know girls just don't talk to you that much unless they like you...I could be wrong but what do you guys think?


Girl Confusion, NEED ADVICE!?
Right now, all she want from you is your friendship. She's talking to you for long amounts of time but I think it's just a sign of how much she values your friendship. For guys, if they talk that long to a girl than it's a sign that the guy likes her. But if a girl does that to a guy, it can mean something else unless she is OBVIOUSLY flirting with you. But I doubt that this girl you like is like that. The brainless, flirtatious type. That's a good thing.





She just wants you to be her friend for now. Who knows, maybe she's just confused as to if she really likes you. She might just need some time to work things out. Give it time and maybe you'll eventually get together. Work on your friendship for now. I mean, after all if you like this girl so much, your relationship should be built on friendship and upward.





Hope this helps. Girl Confusion, NEED ADVICE!?
maybe she sees you as a brother or a friend and you are taking it a different way. Ask her, it won't hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment