Thursday, July 29, 2010

Girl problems... Need advice!?

Okay. I've been talking to this girl for a while, and she said that she doesn't want to anymore cause blah blah blah and I'm happy. She was really paranoid and said I couldn't talk to other girls. So I started texting this other girl, and we text like all day and I call her from 12:30 am till whenever my phone dies. Now, my problem is that I don't know what to do from here. She has a boyfriend, but I think she likes me (scratch that, I'm sure she likes me lol), and I want to tell her without making her feel awkward. Should I just wait until her boyfriend breks up with her or be like a friend with benefits?Girl problems... Need advice!?
Well you defiantly don't want to be 'the other man' lol but you could talk to her and see how she feels about you. Like actually make her say she loves/likes you before you make your move.Girl problems... Need advice!?
Im going to be blunt.. You said you have GIRL problems. what you have is a problem not distinguishing what a true friend is and youre aware of her lack of interest in you due to a boyfriend.. do you have such low self esteem that you have to talk all freaking day to someone who is invovled with someone else. What was she talking to you about all day? Would it make more sense to connect to do something together even just a walk in the park? Seems so silly and low expectations of yourself.So she likes you as a friend. You are spending too much time putting all your coins in one basket.. you could have talked to three women all in the same time slot.


Priortize what you really want or expect from her and for yourself.


your confusion is clear she doesnt seem like shes interested in you the SAME way you are interested in her.. Live n learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment