Thursday, July 29, 2010

Girl/Girlfriend - need advice.?

There's this girl who started working at the church I attend and help out at and where I used to work. She's 27, I'm 22. When she first came 6 months ago, she seemed to like me but she also seemed to like my friend (Dom). We all hang out together and are now good friends.


I really like her but I'm shy. She's a techy like me but really good at things but when I get the guts to say stuff, she listens and takes me seriously and doesn't let on when I say stupid things. I know she's really good friends with Dom and it's just friends. But I feel awkward to talk to her. I've never had a gf and sometimes I think she likes me but she doesn't talk to me as much as she does the others though she does look at me a lot and smiles and listens when I talk and if I ask her for anything she'll make sure that I get it.


I'm not 100% sure she likes me though. I buy her drinks occasionally and give her and her friend lifts. I feel awkward talking to her but I really like her and so I talk to her friend more than I talk to her. But sometimes I see a look in her eyes that is different than the way she looks at others. How do I know whether she likes me or not?Girl/Girlfriend - need advice.?
Ok, seems like you have the first step taken care of by being friends with her, now this is where the whole having the guts comes in, ask her out on a date, nothing fancy, just like to lunch or to like a steak house for dinner. Then be more open with her and tell her that you like her, again the guts the thing, also let her know that you would like to be more than friends with, don't lay it all on her as soon as you get there of course but pace yourself. You'll know what to do after all this ;)Girl/Girlfriend - need advice.?
Invite her for coffee / a meal or summat, and see how it goes. I suspect you feel awkward just because you fancy her, and you fear saying the wrong thing. That's quite normal. Maybe things will be better with just the two of you.
Let her know that you like her. It's going to be difficult, but yeah. Tell her that you still want to be friends even if she doesn't feel the same. You'll never know until you try.
Why not tell her that you enjoy her company and invite her out for a coffee/meal?


Remember to pray about it, too.
ask her where you stands in her heart

No comments:

Post a Comment